GLOWING AND LIGHT EFFECT ON NAVBAR USING PURE CSS AND HTML.

I hope you liked this Glowing Effect and understood the basic codes and concepts. As you have seen in the video, I used HTML & CSS only to create this hover. If you are a beginner and you have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS then, you can also create this type of glowing and lighting hover.


As always, before sharing the codes of this program (Colorful Glowing Effect on Hover). Let's a few talk about codes of this program. At first, I created a <div> tag with the class name "center" and created a Navbar placed all other element inside it. After that, I created UL inside li  tag for creating a glowing layer.

In CSS File, I placed all elements at the center using the CSS grid. After that, using the li elements selector I created a gradient background color. Then, I did some basic style to the li element. I created background  blur layer effects on the li. After styling all elements I put those two glowing objects to a aqua color and set box-shadow when we hover on it.
These are main tags used in code that to take a glowing and lighting effects on the Navbar element hover.




index.html


style.css

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post